In 2020 I’m answering a list of 52 journal questions. Read about it here.
How do you relax?
I don’t get much time to relax, but when I do I have a long list of things I like to do. Does that defeat the purpose of relaxing?
The things I think are fun to do when I want to relax include:
- read (mostly cozies, police procedurals and fantasy)
- play my clarinet (and occasionally the piano)
- play board games with family
- do jigsaw puzzles
- play mystery games or scrabble on my tablet
- visit art galleries
- catch up for a cuppa with friends
What do you like to do to relax?